Continuous Fiber Filament
Our Continuous Fiber Filament (CFF) technology from MarkForged allows our clients to replace machined aluminum with parts straight off the printer. Formed the combination of two materials, composite parts are as strong as aluminum with 40% less weight. Re-enforce with Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, or Kevlar, our Continuous Fiber parts stand up to the toughest applications. Designed for accuracy and built to survive the production floor environment.
- Increased Base Material Properties – up to 20 times stiffer than ABS plastic, five times stronger
- Lightweight Metal Replacement – a higher strength-to-weight ratio than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Fiber Reinforced with Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Fiberglass
APPLICATIONS USING CFF 3D PRINTING
- Prototyping & Testing
- Tooling & Production
- Assembly & Inspection
- End-Use & Replacement Parts
Click for material spec sheet
CFF 3D BUILD ENVELOPE
- Build Size: 330 x 270 x 200 mm (13.0 x 10.6 x 7.9 in.)