Polyjet 3d printing has resolution and multi-material capabilities of PolyJET 3d printing make it a good source for small and large concept prototypes and master patterns. Ideal for character models with fine sculpting detail, Polyjet resins can be painted, cast, and custom finished. Simulate over-molding, build flexible, translucent, and colored parts, to create complex models with exceptional detail.
PolyJET 3d printing is similar to an inkjet printer where liquid polymer is sprayed in exacting detail and instantly cured with a single swipe of the printer head. In high resolution parts these layers can be as thin as 14 microns. Finished parts can be used as is or for higher production volume, they can be used as the master parts for mold creation.
PolyJET materials are available in hundreds of colors and can be used in a single print.
PolyJET princess figure showing multi-color print. There is no need for paint or finishing.
PolyJET lollypop model testing different color combinations before going to production.
- High Resolution
- High Speed – in some cases same day turnaround
- Fine detail and smooth surfaces directly off machine
- Variety of durometers and colors can be printed in same part
- Hundreds of color options
- Prints complicated geometries and living hinges
APPLICATIONS USING POLYJET 3D PRINTING
- Presentation models
- Master patterns
- Complex parts
- Simulated Overmolding
- Vero™ family of opaque materials including neutral shades and vibrant colours like VeroMagentaV and VeroYellowV
- VeroFlex for eyewear prototyping
- VeroUltra color materials
- Tango™ and Agilus30™ families of flexible materials
- Transparent VeroClear, VeroUltraClear™, and RGD720
PolyJET 3D BUILD ENVELOPE
- Build Size: 350 x 350 x 200 mm (13.8 x 13.8 x 7.9 in.)
- Build Quality: down to 14-micron (0.00055 in.) resolution